Friday, June 24, 2005

Why?

Why is it that I can't change and be like everyone around me?

Why do I return phone calls yet close friends don't return mine?

Why am I always taken advantage of by women that I meet?

Why do I seem to seek more in life?

Why do I believe what am I told by almost everyone that I know?

Why am I disappointed when things I want don't come to fruition?

Why do I seem to care about things that no one else cares about?

Why is it that my bosses can't freakin show up for work until 2 or 3 hours after I do and then lie about where they have been?

Why do I have to put up with everybody's shit? Am I really that good a listener or just gullible?

Why does it seem that what is obvious to me; no one that I work with can grasp?

Why can't something just be what it is, why does everything have to have an answer, a solution or an ending?

Why do I feel that I am in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong set of skills for where I am?

Why do the people I work with seem so bland, so disappointing, so unbelievably stupid?

Why does it feel sometimes that I am a snob?

WHY?

No comments: