Thursday, May 13, 2004

For the first time in my life I have Bronchitis. Most of the members of my family have had it but not me. I never understood what the deal was well now I do. Hell 3 weeks later I am still exhausted. When the dry cough was too much to bear I went to the Doctors. Many prescriptions later I found out I had Bronchitis. The complete exhaustion, the couch potato syndrome is unbearable. I still have no pep, no energy, no drive. On most work days the exhaustion sets in at noon and the rest of the day is a battle to get to 5:00 pm. Exercising seems impossible right now.

I get very irritable when I feel my time being wasted because it is just seems a waste of time while I fight to keep my energy up, while someone else moves at a snail s pace to complete minor tasks.

No comments: