Thursday, May 27, 2004

I‘ve come to learn the hard way the my happiness, my success and most of all my life is dependant solely upon me. Twice I have given myself to others and both times I have been crushed. I know that you can’t get love until you give love and you never really think it’s a gamble to give up yourself to another for love. When it is right you just do it, you sacrifice yourself the relationship, the other person is more important than you are.

Looking back it is easy to see that I did give my self over to the “dark side” I felt alone and incomplete something was missing. Look being alone isn’t that bad it just lonely, I mean who do you complain to when you run out of milk?

It ‘s easy to be alone, you can come and go as you please, you don’t have to answer to anyone, make dinner for someone else clean up another person s mess or answer for your actions. Money / financial decisions are made instantly with out arguing or upset ness.

“What’s for dinner?” the lifelong question of the day is now gone. The endless arguments about dinner in the past now look so foolish, why was what we ate for dinner so freakin’ important? We rarely wanted to cook when we got home from work but we knew someone was going to cook, don’t get me wrong here I love to cook but cooking at the last minute and then cooking a second dish; or having to run to the market for one ingredient at the last minute. That’s the sacrifice you give up the ease of just fixing dinner versus tonight’s menu with the overcooked/ underdone complaints well now dinner is what ever I want, you know eggs and toast or cereal is great dinner sometimes.

Being alone sucks.

No comments: