Wednesday, December 01, 2004

If I could take your pain away with a touch I would fly to you and remove all of your sorrow. I laid awake all night thinking about you and your tears make me sad.

You and I have been through a lot and no matter the past, you and your heart are important to me. It pains me to know that you are hurting and all that I can offer is words. I take no joy in your pain and I pray that everything works out for you. Your happiness is all that I ever wanted.

Things like this happen for a reason (someone special told me this once) and I don’t believe you will be alone for very long. I will always be a friend for you, to you and with you.

Man is pack animal. We don’t like to be alone. We need friends, we need family, and we need each other. I’ve been loved and I been alone and believe me being loved is so much better than being alone.

Loved is warm and comfortable, alone is cold and tearful.

No comments: